Intake Date: 12/6/18
Last Update: 2/20/19
DOB: Unknown
Weight: 51 lbs.
Energy Level: low / medium
Color & Markings: fawn & white
Can go to a home with other dogs: No
Can go to a home with cats: No
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have: Diesel loves humans and will be fine around children 8 & older.
Object Aggression: None
Special Needs: needs to be on a prescription diet. A 25lb bag of his prescription food is apx $90 and he must be on this food for life.
Medications: regular heartworm & flea prevention. Two eye creams he gets in one eye twice a day for life. His eye meds are approximately $65 total for both and last him about 5-8 weeks. Recommend to also give a joint supplement.
Crate Trained: yes
House Trained: occasionally has accidents in his crate but other than that heā€™s house trained
Physical Fence Required: no, but will need to be leashed if no fence
ā€‹Adoption Donation: $400
My Ideal Home:
My name is Diesel and I am definitely a big boy! I am house trained for the most part. Iā€™ve had a few accidents but that was probably due to being in a new environment, and slightly marking. My new home will need to understand that I may pee on some things my first week, but after that I know I need to go out side. I will need a patient home because I do not like change, so it will take me approximately 2-3 weeks to get used to my new environment. I may show signs of anxiety and barking, but once I become comfortable in my new home, and learn to trust my new family, these characteristics will fade away. Iā€™m very content with a comfortable spot to lay and my bone to chew on! Iā€™m a very well behaved boy and definitely a people pleaser. I do not like the sight of other dogs so please do not plan on taking me to a dog park or anything of that nature. I do good on leash walks, even when I see another dog I may bark a little but I do okay. I enjoy toys and I do well at bath time. My new home must be okay with a slobbery dog because I slobber!!! I am very loyal to my humans and I love to play just as much as I love to chill out and relax. Iā€™d be the perfect addition to a family with no other cats & dogs!

Intake info: Owner surrender

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Diesel.png