Intake Date: 11-7-18
Last Update: 12-6-18
Date Available: 12-9-18
Accepting Applications until:
DOB: 9/29/13
Weight: 58 pounds
Energy Level: somewhat active
Color & Markings: brown and white
Good with other dogs: can be aggressive under certain circumstances; doesn't socialize much
Good with cats: unknown
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+.
Object aggression: Yes; working on this.
Special Needs: gets seasonal allergy/skin issues, has luxating patella R Leg but surgery not recommended right now
Medications: none
Crate Trained: yes
House Trained: Yes; as long as Bella is let out regularly. She doesn't signal when she wants to go outside, but has had only one accident.
Physical Fence Required; Highly recommended. Bella is territorial and a fence keeps her safe, as well as neighboring dogs.
Adoption donation:

Hello! My name is Bella and I am a larger than life bulldog currently weighing in at about 55 pounds, as, like most of my bullie friends, I love to eat!! Thankfully I love walks a lot - - I have showed my foster mom how smart I am and I walk right next to her the whole way. We go on long walks every day and I am starting to shed the few extra pounds I have around my middle. I am happiest when I am right next to my foster mom; I can't tell you exactly what happened to me before I got to Buckeye Bulldog Rescue but I am still learning to trust. My mom thinks I didn't get a lot of attention because I don't want my foster brother to get nearer to my mom than I am. When my mom leaves the house I don't know when she will be back and I get very upset, but I settle down after a while. I am crate trained but I don't like to be in those contraptions and my foster mom gives me the run of the house, since I am a very good girl while she is gone. I can go at least 6 hours during the day without having an accident and have only had one accident the whole time I have been at my foster moms! I was so scared when I first got to my foster home that I snapped at my mom cuz I thought she was going to hurt me, but my mom has taught me that humans are kind and loving and that they won't hurt me any more. I get along ok with my foster brother as long as he lets me have any toy that I want to play with (including the one he is playing with, if I want!!). I am very lucky that he lets me be the boss when it comes to toys and being near my foster mom. My mom says that I am the most loving little girl ever - and I am happiest when I can curl up and sleep right next my foster mom.

My ideal home would be one without other furkids, so that I could have my family's love and attention all to myself! And I would like to have long walks every day! I have a skin condition that means that I have some bald spots along my sides, but my mom thinks it might be seasonal, and I am letting her put coconut oil on my skin to try and help. I am smart, I learn quickly, and I am wanting so much to please. I am a sweet girl who has a lot of love to give!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online