Date Available: 12-10-18
Accepting Applications until:
DOB:
Weight: 62
Energy Level: Low to Medium
Color & Markings: Fawn Brindle with some white
Good with other dogs: No
Good with cats: Unknown
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+. I like to play rough so I will need to go to a home where that if there are kids, they’re older, such as teenagers.
Object aggression: No
Special Needs: Needs a salmon and sweet potato dog food.
Medications: Taking medicated baths for the next couple of weeks for hair loss.
Crate Trained: Yes
House Trained: So far if taken out on a regular basis. He has not asked to go out.
Physical Fence Required: no
Adoption donation: $375

My Ideal Home: Potato or “Tater” is a well-behaved dog. He likes to curl up and sleep on the furniture most of the day. At 4:00 p.m., he is used to play time. He likes to play with balls, tug of war toys, and chew on Nyla bones. He does like to play rough and would not be good to play with a young child, but plays well with our dogs. He loves to walk and does well on a leash. He has lost some hair on his sides, neck and top of his ears. He is getting medicated baths once a week to help with this hair loss. He does well in our dog shower and was familiar with the drill. He eats a salmon and sweet potato food twice a day. He needs to lose a little weight which is coming off nicely with daily walks and food limitation. He is currently sleeping in his crate in our bedroom. He wines a couple of times, but then quickly settles in to go to sleep. Someone is going to be very lucky to get Tater. He is a great lovable dog!

Intake info: I was found as a stray and the great folks at franklin county animal shelter picked me up and called BBR

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online