Accepting Applications until:
DOB: 9/8/2015
Weight: 53lbs - he is currently malnourished/under weight...he's going to be a
big boy!
Energy Level: med
Color & Markings: white, red and brown
good with other dogs: yes
Good with cats: unknown
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+.
Object aggression: no, however due to not eating for so long, he goes after other dogs food. He will need feed separately.
Special Needs: long term - unknown
Medications:
Crate Trained: yes
House Trained: working on it....seems to like to mark items
Physical Fence Required: no. He does come to Piggy or Pig.
Adoption donation: $500

My Ideal Home: He has a such a gentle personality and is very sweet. He likes to crawl up
in your lab and lick your face. He gets overly excited at times if you bend over towards his face and will then jump up to meet you...bonking you. He has a bad habit of jump up towards your face at times during this excited time.

11/27 Piggy has started to learn how to play. He'll run after toys, chew bones and chase his foster sister around in garage in a circle. His hair on his back and bum is starting to grow back! He seems to get overly excited around smaller children and knocks them over. He is starting to learn better manners over all however he still needs his new family to be understanding of his past.

10/28 Piggy has been eating poo...his own sometimes and others,,,seems he is not picky about his food :(
He has a such a gentle personality and is very sweet. He likes to crawl up
in your lab and lick your face. He gets overly excited at times if you bend over towards his face and will then jump up to meet you...bonking you. He has a bad habit of jump up towards your face at times during this excited time.

10/22 Piggy thinks the toilet bowl is his personal drinking fountain and all trash cans contain a snack or two. Small items left out are also snacks. Piggy responds well to "down" and "no" and comes to his name most of the time. He has a sweet disposition, likes to be around people and tolerates his foster mom & dad dressing him. Piggy's back is missing patches of hair so he gets cold outside. He is very food motivated; recently he has learned to sit and shake.

PIggy Smalls is a very friendly and has energy he doesn't know what to do with. He is learning manners, such as not jumping on people. He knows sit and shake. Piggy likes to mark territory. We are still learning who he is.

Intake info: ​ I came from a hoarding situation in West Virginia. I was left to fend for myself in my house until my owner came back and tried to burn the house down with myself and my brother still inside

WANNA ADOPT?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.