Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Cameron.png

Intake Date: 8/16/18
Last Update: 9/23/2018
Date Available: 9-28-2018
DOB: 7/16/17
Weight: 60 LBS
Energy Level: High, I'm still very young!
Color & Markings: Blue & brindle with white patches
Can go to a home with other dogs: Yes
Can go to a home with cats:
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have:
Object Aggression: None
Special Needs: Eye drops daily, my feet, facial fold, and tail pocket will need cleaned daily.
​Medications: Eye drops, regular heart worm and flea prevention
Crate Trained: Yes
House Trained: Yes
Physical Fence Required: No, but if no fence Cameron will need to be on a leash and will also need regular walks due to his high energy.
​Adoption Donation: $750

My Ideal Home: Hi my name is Cameron I am a 14mo 60LB male bulldog on the higher end of the energy scale. I am a loving fun guy that has no idea how big and strong I am. I am good with other dogs and am housebroken. I also am crate trained and that is where I sleep at night.

The main issue my foster parents say I have is my manners. It is not out of anger but excitement that I want to jump up on everyone and everything to show how much I care about it. My foster parents are working on this with me daily. Also the other thing they are working on is when people go to pet me I like to play the game “Let me nibble on your hand” and being my size and strength that is not a good thing. With that being said I am the sweetest boy you will meet am discovering chew toys and how I like to play with tennis balls and of course love treats like bones and bully sticks.

I do require daily fold wipes and drops and with my manner issue this is currently a two person job. But we have a routine and it goes pretty smoothly. Because I am still technically a youngster and because of my size I think I would love to go to someone that has experience with my breed. I am learning my basic commands and I think once I get my manners under control I will be a big lovable teddy bear for whoever I am with.​

​***CAMERON WILL ONLY BE ADOPTED OUT ON A TRAINING CONTRACT

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.