Date Available: 9/27/2018
Accepting Applications until: TBD
DOB: 10/19/2012
Weight: 65 lbs
Energy Level: Medium
Color & Markings: White and brindle
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with cats: They don't seem to bother him
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+. Does fine around kids.
Object aggression: None
Special Needs: Grain free food, daily exercise, dieting, Needs 1 eye medication for dry eye rest of life, folds cleaned every other day.
Medications: heart-worm meds an topical tacrolimus(eye drops) Cosiquin
Crate Trained: Yes, but does not like the crate
House Trained: Yes
Physical Fence Required: No. He will follow you everywhere
Adoption donation: $575

My Ideal Home: Hi, my name is Parker. I am an owner surrender. My mom traveled a lot for work and could not take care of me, that's why I came to Buckeye Bulldog Rescue. My foster mom says I am a big hunk of love. I am over weight but we are working on that. I lost 10 lbs already. My ears are doing good. I just had surgery on both of my eyes to correct the entropion on upper an lower eye lids. I have to take 1 different daily eye medication every 12 hours for the rest of my life. The medication is not expensive and lasts a whole month. My foster mom started me on Cosiquin MSM twice daily. I have short little legs an a big body. My foster mom thought it might help my joints. My skin folds are stained brown due to my eyes running like a faucet. Since I had eye surgery, my eyes don't water as much as they did. My skin folds are very deep so they need to be cleaned every other day. The skin under my mouth is stained brown to due to me drinking water, I got lots of skin. It also seems to help if you dry my chin off after I drink water. This will help my chin from getting irratated as well. You need to keep an eye under my chin cause it gets irritated very easily. I love to go on walks an be by your side at all times. Just pet and love me , thats all I want. I get along with my foster brother an sisters very well. I love kids and people. I am house trained. I will go in my crate but I don't like it. I do not chew either. I do prefer to be on the couch or in the bed with you. I love to take walks, baths, an get massaged, then combed, man oh man it is paradise. I am starting to play a lot with my foster siblings an pawrents. If you take me for a car ride, I like to be right up front with you.I truly am a large lovable lap dog who wants to be your best friend for life. I will steal your heart from the moment you meet me. I promise to love an be the best baby ever.
Love me please
Parker

Intake info: ​ I am a owner surrender. My owner traveled for work to much to keep me

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.