Intake Date: 6-17-18
Last Update: 9-17-18
Date Available: Now
Accepting Applications until:
DOB: unknown
Weight: 65
Energy Level: Medium/High
Color & Markings: White & Brindle
Good with other dogs: Mostly. Tex needs to be properly introduced to the pack since he wants to be alpha. Though he does okay with some dogs, he can be aggressive with others. We will give preference to homes without other dogs to improve his chances of successful placement
Good with cats: Unkown
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+.
Object aggression: None so far.
Special Needs: None
Medications: Monthly flea & tick, heartworm and tail pocket
Crate Trained: Getting better. He is crated during the work day and is beginning to understand the crate is not a bad place.
House Trained: Yes!
Physical Fence Required: Yes
Adoption donation: TBD

My Ideal Home: Hi, I'm Tex. I'm a big boy who just wants to be loved. When you get home after a long day at work, I get so excited to see you and could accidentally cause you to lose your balance. It is out of love, really!!! Since I am such a strong boy, I would do best with someone who has bulldog experience.
I am currently working on my manners and have learned to shake along the way. Also, I am a power chewer and need the appropriate toys because I love my toys. For a bully, I am semi active and would benefit from walks to extended play time but most of all, I just want to cuddle at the end of the day.
Also, one lovely perk about me is that I do not have the deep facial folds like most of my fellow bulldogs. This makes my facial maintenance a bit easier. 😁
Thanks for taking the time to read about me and hopefully someone will think I will be a perfect fit for their family. I'm just a boy who wants to find unconditional love. I'm worth it, I promise.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.