Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Daisy.jpg

Intake Date: Returned to BBR on 7/28/18 (original intake 11-11-15)
Last Update: 8/6/18
Date Available: 8-7-18
Accepting Applications until:
DOB: 1/29/13
Weight: 65lbs
Energy Level: Low
Color & Markings: Brown & White
Good with other dogs: No
Good with cats: Unknown
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+.
Object aggression: Other Dogs
Special Needs: Grain Free Food/Dieting
Medications: Heart Worm, Flea & Tick prevention. Diethyl-Stilbestrol one tab every week
Crate Trained: Yes
House Trained: Yes
Physical Fence Required: Preferred but Not required. Goes out on a leash
Adoption donation: $575

My ideal home would be: My name is Daisy,
I am owner surrender due to me not getting along with other dogs. I am a little overweight, but Iā€™m working on that with a diet. I love being outside, not too much if it is really hot! I donā€™t have a lot of energy. I do love water and I have my very own kiddie pool. I do love to cuddle with my people and give kisses. I like to be on my Foster Momā€™s lap. I really love to get belly and ear rubs! I like all the attention. I will use my paw to get your attention. I am house trained. I donā€™t tell my Fosters when I have to go but they have me on a schedule.
Iā€™m told all the time that Iā€™m a good girl and that Iā€™m cute.
Iā€™m just a sweet little butterball looking for her furever home.
I will make you so happy!
Daisy

ā€‹Intake info: Meet Daisy! She was returned to BBR by her previous adopter but originally, Daisy comes to us from MI - she was surrendered to Detroit Bulldog Rescue from a shelter but because she doesn't do well with other dogs, we offered to take her b/c we (surprisingly) just had a dogless foster approved recently. Daisy is 3, seems healthy, "will hump your leg if you let her" (so likely an alpha), is on Baytril for a UTI and was given up by a senior who only had her a short time.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online