I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~George~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Joined
Dec 9, 2016
Messages
5,706
Reaction score
1,683
Location
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
George.webp

Intake Date: 6-7-18
Last Update: 7/14/18
Date Available: 7/14/18
Accepting Applications until:
Age: 3yrs
DOB: 6/9/15
Gender: Male-Neutered
Weight: 45.9 lbs
Energy Level: Active
Color & Markings: Brown
Good with other dogs: Yes
Good with cats: Yes, but he likes to chase them
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+.
Object aggression: N/A
Special Needs: I have dry eyes that will require daily medication for the rest of my life
Medications: Eye medications twice daily, a monthly flea & heart worm preventive. Also a daily joint supplement would be a good idea.
Crate Trained: Yes
House Trained: Yes
Physical Fence Required: Yes

My Ideal Home: Hi friends! My name is George and I’m such a sweet boy! I love my humans and just love getting attention. I’m still getting used to this ā€œnormal dogā€ life so I’m not too much into toys yet and I’m still learning how to walk on my leash. I’m such a sweet boy and really have a heart of gold! I’d do best with a family that has a fenced in yard because I love running around and being active. In general I’m a very good boy and can not wait to meet my forever family!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top