Date Available: 7/7/18
Accepting Applications until:
DOB: unknown
Weight: 42 lbs
Energy Level: Medium/High
Color & Markings: White and Brown
Good with other dogs: Yes!!!
Good with cats: No Cat Experience
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+. Hamilton is very energetic and would be best in a house without small humans.
Object aggression: None
Special Needs: Will need to keep his folds and nose clean daily. Has Allergies.
ā€‹Medications: Monthly Flee, Tick and Heart Worm Prevention. Daily drops for his left eye.
Crate Trained: yes
House Trained: getting there
Physical Fence Required: If you don't have a fence you will need to keep him on a leash because he likes to zoom around.
Adoption donation: $775
Prior to applying to adopt ** please review our adoption process on our website with rules and process information.

My Ideal Home: Hamilton here, also known as Hammy, Hamster, Hamtastic or my personal favorite, Ham Bone. I am a pint-sized power house looking for a family that needs to add some fun into their lives. I love eating, playing with my foster brother, zooming around the back yard and chewing on my bone (which my foster mom reminds me to do instead of the furniture). I donā€™t necessarily need a fenced in yard, but it can only help when my zoomies come out. I need a family that is up for the challenge of hanging with me and maybe have a brother or sister who likes to play.
My foster mom wants me to tell you that although I am the best dog she has ever met (outside my foster brother, Banner, because he will get jealous.) I do need an experience adopter and I do have a couple quirks you need to know about.
I do sometimes still get scared by unexpected sounds or movements. I tend to shrink down and get close to the ground, but it hardly happens anymore. All I need is to keep building my confidence and I am sure I will be strutting my stuff in any situation.
I also, but only occasionally, mark my bed. I am totally potty trained other than sometimes needing to mark my bed as mine. My foster mom is working with me on this and it keeps getting better and better but I havenā€™t totally gotten over it yet and you might have to help me kick this habit.
Oh, and I havenā€™t really had a lot of experience playing before hanging with my awesome foster mom, so I am still learning how to play and who are dogs and who are people when it comes to play. But really who hasnā€™t had that problem.
Overall, I am a super cool dude that you would be lucky to have join your family. So if you are interested in adding me to your crew ā€“ be sure to apply.
**I will also need to be adopted out on a training contract

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online