DOB: 8/26/13
Weight:
Energy Level: low
Color & Markings: brown brindle & white
Good with other dogs: No
Good with cats: No
Good with kids: No
Object aggression: None
Special Needs: I have a condition called dry eye, causing me to have limited visibility. It’s nothing major but I will require daily eye meds
Medications: daily eye meds. Flea prevention and year around heart worm prevention. It’d also be a good idea to give me a daily joint supplement.
Crate Trained: Yes
House Trained: Work in progress
Physical Fence Required: preferred
Adoption donation: $575

Prior to applying to adopt Addy please review our adoption process on our website with rules and process information.

My Ideal Home:
Hello everyone! My name is Addy and my adorable squishy face is guaranteed to steal your heart! I’m a low energy pup but I love to be right with my human at all times possible! I am stubborn like your typical Bulldog can be. I am mostly house trained but sometimes have accidents over night in my dog bed. I’m a very sweet natured dog and do well getting my medicines! Even though I have what they call a “bite history” ever since I’ve been in BBR’s care I’ve been very nice to everyone and every animal I’ve met. I’m well behaved and don’t chew on anything I shouldn’t! I do well on walks on my leash but I love to have free range of the back yard! I also love bath time and car rides!! If you think you can give me the forever life I deserve, please let the folks at BBR know by applying! ​

Intake info: ​Addy was surrendered due to a not getting along with her other female canine siblings and has a small bite history.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Still available!