Date Available: 6/25/2018
Accepting Applications until:
DOB:
Weight: 60
Energy Level: moderate; LOVES to go on walks on sidewalks
Color & Markings: red with white
Good with other dogs: yes/most others
Good with cats: unknown
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+.
Object aggression: no:
Medications: None
Special Needs: ear infections, they need regular cleaning due to build up; 1 deep fold on his face and his tail pocket are prone to build up causing him to smell yeasty. Due to Mack's history, he will need an experienced adopter. He will need someone with patience to work through his trust issues.
House Trained: mostly
Physical Fence Required: no
Adoption donation:$500

My Ideal Home:
Hello everyone! Pleased to meet ya! Iā€™m Mack! Iā€™m such a good boy but Iā€™m going to start out being honest with you all... I do what I want! The world is mine and everyone else just lives in it, but I promise, that just adds to my great character! I love my humans, and I love cuddling! Iā€™ll even share a pillow with you! I enjoy chewing on my chew toys but Iā€™m not big into playing yet. I will need a quiet home with not a lot of people coming and going. See thereā€™s this other thing about me.. Iā€™m not huge on welcoming a large crowd of people Iā€™m not familiar with. I will not do good with kids as when I get grabbed at it triggers me to protect myself. Donā€™t scold me into the corner or make me feel trapped. I donā€™t handle these situations very well. I am a typical bulldog so remember our number 1 quality is stubbornness. You can bribe me with treats though, that always helps! I love car rides but I will need led into on my leash because I do not like to be grabbed. I understand this is a lot but Iā€™m a special dog just looking for a special human to understand me and help me be the best dog that I deserve to be. Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself!

Intake info:
Mack was surrendered to a local pound and they called BBR to give Mack a new life.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.