Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Willow.jpg

Intake Date: 02/19/18
Last Update: 03/05/18
Date Available: 6/8/2018
DOB: Unknown. Letā€™s just agree that the day I go to my furever home is the start of my new life. Gender: Female
Weight: 41lbs
Energy Level: Low/Moderate
Color & Markings: White/Orange
Good with other dogs: Yes, I trust them more than people.
Good with cats: Unknown
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+. My ideal home would be a quiet, low key setting, but still somewhat active home. I do well relaxing during the day, when my foster parents are at work, but when they come home, I want serious cuddle time. I would definitely prefer a home with older kids, who can understand my past, my needs and fears.
Object aggression: None
Special Needs: Iā€™m not sure if you can tell from my pictures, but I have some eye issues going on. They say I have something called limited vision and ulcers on my right eye. If that means I can see out of my left eye, but not much out of my right, thatā€™s true, but this is something weā€™re working on. Due to my eye issues, Iā€™m currently receiving three different eye medications and two different pills. My foster mommy keeps telling me this might change, weā€™re optimistic. My facial folds and tail pocket need to be cleaned weekly, if not more. I also need a quality food to avoid allergies. I've been enjoying Hillā€™s Sensitive Stomach and Skin, and that seems to be working for me right now. Oh, and treats, I love them. I will give you sad eyes to get as many as I can. Last, but not least, I need to take things slooooowwwww. Iā€™ve lived all my life in a scary cage, so I get startled easily. Iā€™ll tell you more about that later.
Medications: Right now Iā€™m on medication to help with my eyes, a good joint supplement, along with monthly flea/tick, and heartworm prevention.
Crate Trained: Letā€™s just say weā€™re working on that. When youā€™ve spent your entire life in one, you donā€™t really ever want to go back. I know some of my furry friends love their crates, but me, not so much. Right now my foster mommy has a nice room set up for me, so I feel free.
House Trained: My foster mommy says I have the best manners. I havenā€™t had a single accident in the house. Yay for me!!!
Physical Fence Required: Yes; now that Iā€™m living life outside a cage, I want to see the world. This big scary place may overwhelm me from time to time, but I still want to see everything. If you let me go, Iā€™m going to take a journey.
Adoption donation: $ 500

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.