Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Rayna.jpg

Hi, my name is Rayna. My name means purity in Hebrew, and it suits me perfectly! I am just getting used to life outside a crate, and I LOVE it! I am a snuggle pup, and I am happy as long as I can be near my humans. I adore all of the humans in my foster home, especially my foster sisters.
I don't make much noise (other than the occasional snort or snore), but I will gently put my paw on you to remind you I am there. My favorite activities are cuddling on the couch, napping beside you in bed, and sitting outside enjoying the sunshine. I have slowly been introduced to my fur siblings, and I am excited to report that we are getting along well. Sometimes I get a little jealous if I have to share my humans' attention, but I am slowly improving.
My safe place is my crate, and I tend to seek refuge there when I am startled or unsure of my environment. I may be shy at first, but once I warm up to someone we are friends for life!

Intake info: Rayna was surrendered because she had pyometra and was no longer breeding.

DOB: 1-4-17 estimated
Weight: 33.6
Energy Level: Low to medium
Color & Markings: Red and White
Good with other dogs: Yes, but slow introduction is necessary
Good with cats: Yes
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+.
Object aggression: no
Special Needs: no
Medications: Heartworm, flea/tick prevention,high quality grain free food
Crate Trained: yes
House Trained: yes, but I have had a few accidents (mostly my humans' fault)
Physical Fence Required: no

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.