Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Molly.jpg

My ideal home would be: I would like some activity and definitely lots of attention, so either a family with kid(s) or other dog(s) would be ideal for me [or really doting pawrent(s)]!! I also love jumping up on things and people to examine stuff more closely...my foster momma says I shouldn't do that, but she thinks I'm super-cute when I do! I really, REALLY LOVE food, so I take it whenever I get the chance and sometimes I jump over my foster sisters and try to take their treats...foster momma gets upset with me and tells me I need to learn some manners...I just can't help it, I've never been treated so good!!! But I'm not aggressive or mean about it...just grabby!! I also need a really comfy couch to hang out on cuz Foster momma says I'm a couch potato, whatever that means. ​

DOB: unknown
Weight: 40 lbs and gaining
Energy Level: Medium
Color & Markings: Fawn and white
Good with other dogs: Yes with a slow intro
Good with cats: ??
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+.s My foster momma seems to think I would be great with older kids, 8+
Object aggression: Nope!
Special Needs: Eye ointments 2x a day for the rest of my life, my foster momma says I'm a trooper at getting them!!
Medications: Eye ointment, heartworm meds, flea & tick prevention, high quality grain free diet, and a heart and joint supplement
Crate Trained: Yes, although you need to bribe me with treats to get me in. Once I'm in, I'm fine. I could sleep in my crate too, but my foster momma doesn't like me spending all my time in there since I get crated during the day. She makes me sleep in the bed with the rest of my foster family, and I kinda like it!!
House Trained: : I'm working on it and I'm just about there!!! My foster dad likes to say I'm 85% trained, but he likes to take me out a lot to practice too, and I'm learning by watching what my foster sisters do.
Physical Fence Required: Since I have kinda been stuck in the same place for all of my life, I love to investigate things!! I could either be in a fenced in yard or walked on a leash, as long as I have constant supervision.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Members online

No members online now.