Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Cece.jpg

My ideal home would be a place where there is no shortage of love and cuddles. My favorite thing is to snuggle and I can lay in your lap for hours. I love attention and never get tired of being petted. Now don't get me wrong I also love to play. The world is a new place for me and I'm still learning what to do with toys. Currently I have a foster brother and we play together all the time. We like to jump around and chase each other. He's bigger than me and I haven't learned to jump very well yet so sometimes I use him as a ladder (he doesn't mind most of the time hehe).

I have been spending the last few weeks trying to get used to this new world. I'm slowly getting braver but still get startled easily. Loud noises used to send me running but now I try act brave and bark louder than what ever is making the noise. I love to meet new people but I prefer to take my time addressing them. Please be patient while I slowly army crawl towards you while deciding if I want to greet you.

Since staying at my foster home I have been working on learning to use the "potty" outside. I think I pretty much understand but I need to go outside immediately after eating. I do also have "accidents" sometimes in the middle of the night but I'm getting better at that.

I will impress you with my messy eating skills! My foster mommy says I'm the messiest eater she has ever seen! She has even ordered a special food bowl to help contain my mess. It's not my fault I'm used to eating quickly and sometimes it can get a little crazy.

I love to go anywhere you are going and I walk very well on a leash. I like exploring the world and sometimes get distracted but I refocus quickly. I tend to mimic my foster brother so if he is being good then I'm definitely being good! I have learned to sit on command for a treat, others skills I'm still perfecting.

So if you like to cuddle and play and don't mind a little extra slobber at feeding time then I am the girl for you!

DOB: 3/20/15
Weight: 40 lbs
Energy Level: medium
Color & Markings: blue brindle with white markings
Good with other dogs: yes
Good with cats: unknown
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+.
Object aggression: no
Special Needs: none
Medications: preventative flea and tick, preventative heart worm
Crate Trained: yes
House Trained: work in progress (accidents at night)
Physical Fence Required: no

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online