Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Lola.jpg

Hello, My name is Lola. My foster mom calls me lovely Lola. I am an owner surrender. When I came to my new foster home, I was very scared and nervous. I was not sure what was going on and why my original owners gave me away. Turns out they did not have time for me anymore. I have met my foster brother and sister and they're ok. I am an attention hog . They are submissive to me. I still have my jealous moments when I want all the attention but what bulldog doesn't? Since I want it all, I need to be the only dog in the household. I have a lot of energy for a 7 year old gal. My special talent is that I cover myself up with a blanket whenever I lay down or go in my crate. I would be lost without my blanket. I love to give lots of kisses, play, and go on long walks. I do not like to share my toys with no one. My foster mom an I are working on this. When I get a treat my foster mom will take it away then give it back . So I am learning to trust. My forever home will have to have a lot of patience with me for I am an older gal. I am trying to learn new behaviors. I walk very good on a leash . If I encounter another animal I just keep on walking with no problem. I love meeting new people and roll over so you can rub my belly. I have dry eyes so I need daily eye drops. My foster mom uses Optixcare and puts drops in my eyes daily. She also gives me a probiotic to keep my gas away and joint mobility meds. You can get all this over the counter. I really don't like having my facial folds cleaned, but I tolerate it. My foster mom is just now getting one of my skin folds looking like it should. My old family never cleaned them. I do bark at noises that I am not familiar with. I am taking treats a lot easier as well . My foster mom tells me "easy", shows me the treat and gives it to me. This way I know to be gentle. I love to cuddle an give sloppy kisses. You can usually find me right by my mom's side at all times. You could call me her shadow. So far I have learned to sit, be easy, and learning to lay when asked. I will get this too for I am a very smart girl. I just need time and patience. I would love for someone to give me a forever home. Do you have room for a lovely girl like me?

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online