MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
clyde.jpg

UPDATE 3/19/18:
Hello all! My name is Clyde and I'm a handsome, young fella in search of the perfect paw-rents for me! You'll either catch me all cuddled up with my favorite blanket or bursting with energy! My Ideal Home will have no other canines.. sorry but I don't like to share my humans! I'm a ball of wild! I love to play, and I love toys! If you're interested in a young dog with lots of liveliness and love to give, I'll be your ideal guy! One of the best things about me is.. that even though I've still got a lot of puppy in me.. I am potty trained!!! I'm about as perfect as they come! I am crate trained and I sleep in there every night with no issues! I'm also great in the car! I would prefer a home with a fenced in yard so I can get my energy out. Though I would probably do ok around kids, I'm still a puppy and would prefer to get all of the attention in my adoptive home so a home without kids or older kids would be best. Do you sound like my perfect fur-ever home? Let the folks at BBR know by filling out an adoption application!

Hi. I'm Clyde. I young, handsome fella that was surrendered to BBR because I was getting aggressive with my canine sibling. I love to play. I like to play with my ball, I like to play tug of war, I like to chase my ball. I like to wear out my foster parents and then snuggle up with my mom to rest.
I am housetrained and crate trained. I know that I should do my business outside and that my crate is where I sleep. I would like to have a fenced in backyard to play in at my forever home so I can play all the time and run off some of my energy. But if you don't have a fence, that's ok. I definitely should be on a leash and monitored all the time that I'm outside.
I was surrenderd to BBR because i was not getting along with my canine siblings so I should be the only dog in my forever home. But this way I can get all of the attention of my family! I hope to meet them soon!

View attachment 80123

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Members online

No members online now.