MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
clubber.jpg

Hello everyone! My name is Clubber, and I'm a big, fun, young boy! I'm in search of my forever home; I'll need to go to a family who can handle my outgoing personality. I love people, I love kids (over the age of 8 per BBR rules!), and I love dogs! I'm just a big lover boy! I do not love stairs, though. I am unfamiliar with them so I'm still learning how to use them. My ideal home would not have a lot of stairs. I'm potty trained like a champ! I know to go outside to do my business and I do it. But I'm still learning how to not get into things I shouldn't. I've been caught chewing on some things that were not my toys. I'm a quick learner though so no worries as my foster Dad is working to break me of this habit! I love playing with toys, especially tug of war. I'm good in my crate, that's where I sleep and I'll even hang out in there just to relax. I do great in the car so I'm always up for a trip, even if it's just to the store... I'm just happy to be with you! Dad took me to the pet store and everyone loved me and I loved the attention. I'm good with baths, I love water! I do argue at time when it comes to my eye meds and some of daily cleaning Dad does with me. But with time, I will get used to this routine. It is extremely important that I get my wrinkles and tail pocket cleaned daily. These will get infected and make me extremely uncomfortable if not taken care of properly. I'm as close to perfect as they come! What're you waiting for?

View attachment 80123

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How old is he?

You’ll need to contact the rescue listing him... we post to help spread the word and get the pups seen—- all adoption work is handled via the rescue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.