Last Update: 2/19/2019
Date Available: 2/19/2018
DOB: unknown
Weight: 39 lbs
Energy Level: Medium
Color & Markings: Brown and white
Can go to a home with other dogs: Yes
Can go to a home with cats: unknown
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have kids that are old enough to understand that I'm a dog and not a toy
Object Aggression: None
Special Needs: None
​Medications: Regular flea and heartworm preventative
Crate Trained: Yes
House Trained: Yes
Physical Fence Required:
​Adoption Donation: $300
Prior to applying to adopt Marge please review our adoption process on our website with rules and process information.
Adopt a Bulldog

My Ideal Hom
Hello, I'm Marge. I'm a bit of a shy girl, still coming out of my shell. I was a family pet for so long so I'm still a little nervous about my new situation. I've only had one accident in my foster parents house. I haven't played with any toys but I might get more playful once I get more comfortable in my forever home.
My foster home has fur siblings and I get along well with them. I haven't shown any sign of aggression towards food or toys or the other dogs. I'm pretty easy to get along with.
I'm a bit of a picky eater. I haven't accepted any of the treats my foster mom has tried spoiling me with and I really only like wet canned food. My foster mom is trying to mix up some dry food to give me some variety but I'm proving to be a bit set in my ways in what food I want to eat.
I have spurts of energy but am mostly low energy. I like to just chill with you when you're relaxing. I want to be where you are. But I do like to help my foster dad get his cardio workout in by making him run after me when I've gotten away from him.

I'm a pretty easy going girl. I get along with everyone I've met so far. If you have a comfy place on the couch for me, I'll love you forever.

Intake info:
Marge was surrendered to BBR after her parents divorced
View attachment 80123

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Staff online

Members online