MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
luna.jpg

My Ideal Home:
Hi, my name is Luna. I am an owner surrender. When I came in, you could see my rib and hip bones. My foster mom has put weight back on me. I love to eat and get treats. My foster mom has taught me to sit, shake and stay already. I go to the door when I have to go outside. I can also use a doggie door. I love to be petted and get my butt scratched. My favorite thing is when my mom puts some coconut oil on my skin to help with seasonal hair loss. I sit like a good girl and I let her do this without complaint. I secretly love it!
I get very excited when my foster mom or dad come home. I jump around, play and wiggle my butt. This makes me very happy. I can be around other dogs as long as they back down to me. I am the queen. Because of this, BBR would like to place me in a home without other dogs to minimize the risk of return.
I don’t have a problem going in the crate but I will start to whine when you first put me in there. I eventually settle down.I also snore very loud. My foster mom giggles at this.
I am walking pretty good on a leash now. When I go out in to the back yard, I like to explore. I would say a fence is required. I am a sweetheart who loves human contact. I also seem to get spooked very easily. I will start barking and run to where I heard the noise. I will also run to the door barking if someone knocks on the door.
I have also been playing with my foster mom. This is very new to me but I like it. Sometimes my inner puppy comes out and I can play a little rough at times. We are also working on this too. I am learning if my foster mom says easy I need to let up. I just get so excited. I also love to eat pigs ears; they’re my favorite.

Overall, I am a pretty good girl. I just want to make my people happy and give them kisses. That way I get lots of butt scratches and love from them. Do you have a place in your home for a girl like me?

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions