MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
marta.jpg

My Ideal Home:
I am a very shy, timid and very thin girl who just wants loved and a good scratching on her belly. I am learning every day in my foster home. I'm doing very well on crate training. It's been one whole week since I had an accident in the house! I definitely need to be on a schedule with going outside and doing my business. I'm eating very healthy in my new home, 1 ½ cups of Venison and Sweet Potato grain free food twice a day plus treats. But old habits die hard and my foster mom is trying to teach me that I don't need to eat my poo any more.

It is required that I go to a home with an experienced bulldog owner. I am somewhat like a feral cat in that I have not adjusted to life outside of my crate and into a loving home. I retreat to my crate often when scared or unsure of the environment. My forever family will need to have patience with me and work with me on my confidence. If there is another canine sibling there to show me the ropes, that would be even better!

I love to chew on bones and my foster parents have made sure I have a stockpile to keep me busy. I live with two foster siblings and I can co-exist with them unless they get too close to me. If they are too close, I'll nip at them to show my displeasure. I'm still new to this whole family pet thing so this is something I'll work on with my foster parents. I love being in my crate where I can feel safe even with the door left open so I can come out and venture, but I'm taking it cautiously and sticking close to my crate in case I need safety. I've started mingling a little more with my foster siblings. Me and my older brother, a BBR alumni, love to play outside together. I'm learning a lot about how to be a dog from him. I'm very cautious at first but once I see that everything in the house is ok, I feel comfortable coming out to hang with my siblings.

I'm just a girl that needs a lot of love and understanding of where she came from. I'm pretty low-key, mellow in my young age. But I've had a rough life so far. Once I get into my forever home, I bet the puppy in me will be out in full force! Look out world, Marta is here! I'm still a young pup and I look forward to growing up with the right forever family.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.