MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
kamile.jpg

My Ideal Home:
I'm a high energy lady so I need someone with the time and energy to play with me on a regular basis as it's a big part of who I am. I'm a big fan of tug of war and chasing a laser pointer. While I am a lady, I am a bulldog and I snore and grunt like any other bully. Sometimes when I grunt, people think I'm growling, but I'm not. I can get a little rough when playing and nip at you. I'm not being mean, I just really like to play. I can too caught up in my excitement when playing and if you try to stop, I might growl at you to show that I am boss and I want to keep playing.
I've been around a few teenagers and I really like them. They are mature enough to know I am not a toy but they like to play like I do! I have foster siblings that I like to boss around so if you want to adopt me and have dogs already, they should be submissive so I have loyal subjects to lord over. We should also go through a slow intro process for introduction to ensure a successful cohabitation.
I was in a home previously so I am pretty well trained in how to be a pet. I know to go potty outside and my signal to you is that I go sit by the door waiting to go outside. So you will need to watch for my signal so I don't get frustrated and go potty inside. Or with a little extra training, you could train me to ring a bell or bark to let you know I need to go.
I'm pretty easy going as long as things go my way. My arch nemesis are the windshield wipers on mom's car. I don't like them and I've told them as much. My foster dad has a tool shop and I've had arguments with handheld tools and the air hose as well. So if you don't have those around me, I should be a good girl for you.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.