twilight.jpg

Intake Date: 10/22/2017
Last Update: 11/4/2017
Date Available: 11/5/2017
DOB: unknown
Weight: 50 lbs
Energy Level: Medium to high
Color & Markings: Dark gold with some white
Can go to a home with other dogs: Unknown at this time. I haven't been around other dogs since leaving the shelter. I have a playdate scheduled!
Can go to a home with cats: Yes
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have older kids that can handle my medium to high energy. My mom says I'm like a "bull in a china shop," whatever that means. I just love to play!
Object Aggression: None
Special Needs: High quality grain free food, daily frequent facial fold cleaning and regular flea and heart worm prevention
Medications: None
Crate Trained: Yes. I complain a little when I have to go in, but I settle down soon after.
House Trained: Work in progress
Physical Fence Required: Yes. I'm a strong girl and I love to run around. I just learned ot play fetch with a ball and boy oh boy do I love that game!
Adoption Donation: $600
Prior to applying to adopt Twilight please review our adoption process on our website with rules and process information.
Adopt a Bulldog

My Ideal Home:

I love love love my humans! I love to follow them around. I love to play with them. My foster mom says I'm a 50 lb puppy since I was never really able to be a puppy in my previous home. I'm just learning how to play and I love to play. I am learning how to be a good canine resident and I'm learning the proper place to potty and the proper items that I'm allowed to chew. My forever home should have experience with puppies as I have lots of learning to do.
I was at my foster home for Trick-or-Treat and I loved being outside with all the kids that came by to say hi. I loved saying hi back and having so many visitors. When mom and dad said we had to go inside, I sat by the door to watch and see if anyone else was going to come by.
My foster home has resident cats and I want to chase them. I'm not trying to hurt them; I just want them to play with me. One of the cats doesn't like me so all I can do is chase him. The other cat torments me a bit so I am playing with her.
I'm a very strong, athletic girl but I'm also very clumsy. Since I don't know my abilities, I shouldn't be around kids or pets that won't be able to get along with my strength and size. I am going to be high maintenance until I get into the routine of the home and I know that I'm going to have play time with my humans.
Before I could come to BBR, I was in a shelter for 3 months while I recovered from some skin infections. There are some lasting scars of the infection but I'm not currently on any medicines for these issues.
If I had to pick my perfect family, I would ask for someone that is home during the day so that I can get attention and enough play and exercise. Maybe someone who is retired? Or a stay at home parent with older kids? I really need someone with patience and puppy experience that can work with me to make a wonderful companion. I'm very lovable and I just want to make my humans happy. I can't wait to meet my forever family!

Intake info: Twilight was surrendered to BBR from a hoarding situation.

View attachment 80123

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.