Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
sabrina.jpg

Intake Date: 10/2/2017
Last Update: 10/31/2017
Date Available: 11/5/2017
DOB: 10/2/2014
Weight: 41 lbs
Energy Level: low to medium, but I can be high energy when wrestling with my foster sister
Color & Markings: Brindle, white face
Can go to a home with other dogs: Yes! I have two foster sisters and I love to play with them
Can go to a home with cats: unknown
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have family members that have the maturity to treat me like a family member. I have teenage human foster brothers right now and I love them so much. I bug them more than the girls at school, but less than their mom! If they scratch behind my ears, I will follow them around all day.
Object Aggression: I'm ok sharing my toys, but my mom does make sure I don't go stealing my foster sister's food. I tend to want to sample what they're eating.
Special Needs: I'm special, but I have no special needs other than a high quality grain free food. I will also need daily facial fold cleaning to keep me looking and smelling pretty.
​Medications: Regular flea and heart worm treatment
Crate Trained: I'm ok in the crate but I have destroyed a few beds. But I don't fuss when I'm in there
House Trained: Kind of. I am not a fan of grass, so I tend to go on the sidewalk, concrete, etc. And it's a good idea to give me plenty of time to do my business because otherwise I might save it for your bedroom. More often than not, I go outside.
Physical Fence Required: No. Mom says I'm alligator-like; fast in slow bursts. And by fast, I mean slightly faster than slow. If I'm outside and there is no fence, I should be leashed and supervised.
​Adoption Donation: $675
Prior to applying to adopt Sabrina please review our adoption process on our website with rules and process information.
Adopt a Bulldog

My Ideal Home:
Hello! I'm Sabrina! I am loving my new life in my foster home! I love my foster siblings and my human brothers and my foster mom is just so nice and my foster dad gives great hugs! But I cannot wait to meet my forever family!
I love attention. I love to give and receive kisses and hugs. I like company but I do ok when left home alone. I'll miss you when you're gone but I'll take advantage of the time away to catch up on my naps so I can be ready to go when you get home. I'm still learning how to relax in my new environment. I'm not a cuddlebug 24/7. When I'm awake, I'm usually surveying my area. I don't lay down and chill like your average bulldog. I'm improving as when I first came to my foster home, I was very nervous and a little scared. But I still have a ways to go in learning to be a lazy bulldog.
My foster home is pretty busy and I'm keeping up with it. I like having people around and I like having my foster fur-siblings around as well. An active household keeps me active as well. I follow my human brothers around to make sure they don't drop any food and to make sure they know I'm around to play if they want to play. Foster mom calls me a Duracell Bulldog because I can go and go and go....
I still have some learning to do with house training but I'm doing really well! I'm not a fan of grass so I tend to go on the sidewalk or concrete. But that's ok because it's outside and not on the carpet right?
I was surrendered to BBR from a puppy mill situation but I try not to think of my past and only look to my future. Imagine all the hugs and kisses and cuddles and ear scratches I'm going to get from my future forever family! It makes me so happy to think about all that is to come for me! Do you want to be a part of my future?

Intake info:
I was surrendered to BBR as a part of the "October 8" pack as I was in a puppy mill situation. I've had a few litters of puppies but I was labeled "not a good mom" so I was surrendered.

View attachment 80123

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.