ruth.jpg

Intake Date: 10/6/2017
Last Update: 10/31/2017
Date Available: 11/5/2017
DOB: 10/9/2013
Weight: 76 lbs
Energy Level: Medium
Color & Markings: All white with brindle markings on head and face
Can go to a home with other dogs: Yes, I have a foster sister right now and we get along
Can go to a home with cats: I have not had much interaction with them but when I see them, I ignore them
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have kids that can handle my size. I'm a big, strong girl and I don't know my strength so kids and parents should be aware of this.
Object Aggression: None.
Special Needs: I have that pesky bulldog malady, dry eye! I have two eye drops that I need every 12 hours. I will also need to be fed a high quality grain free food.
Medications: My dry eye meds and a regular treatment of heart worm and flea prevention
Crate Trained: Yes, I sleep in my crate and I haven't had any accidents since coming to my foster home
House Trained: Yes
Physical Fence Required: No, but I should always be on a leash when I'm outside. I'm new to this life outside the crate and fun things like squirrels and birds can tempt me!
​Adoption Donation: $400
Prior to applying to adopt Ruth please review our adoption process on our website with rules and process information.
Adopt a Bulldog

My Ideal Home:
Hi! I'm Ruth, baby!
I came from a puppy mill type situation so this new life in a house with a loving family is very new to me and let me tell you, I. Am. Loving. It! Look at my smile in the pictures above!

I live with a female sibling in my foster home and we get along well. I haven't shown any object aggression but I do get a little jealous of her when she's getting attention from the parents and I'm not. I love to give kisses and hugs and cuddle. I may be a big girl, but I don't let that stop me!
My foster family takes me on walks and I really enjoy them. I have seen so many new things to me, like cars! and cats! I didn't pay that cat any attention. But the cars peaked my interest. I like to stop and watch them. I should always be on a leash when walked in case I want to go chasing one of those cars!I really like my walks and I need exercise to get back to my girlish figure and keep my strength so my forever family should plan to keep up with my walks.
I have a fenced in backyard at my current home and I like the freedom to be able to do my business where I want and by myself.
My foster family is working on my manners and I'm learning to "sit" and "stay." I am crate trained and house trained. I haven't had any accidents since my first few days in my new house (I was nervous at first and couldn't help it!) I have started whining a little bit when I have to go in my crate so I may be having a bit of separation anxiety from my foster parents. They've started letting me sleep in their room at night instead of in the crate and I've been ok.
I'm looking forward to finding my forever home and I sure hope it's with you!

Intake info: I am one of the October8 and I was surrendered to BBR from a puppy mill situation.

View attachment 80123

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.