cece.jpg

Intake Date: 10/03/2017
Last Update: 11/5/2017
Date Available: 11/5/2017
DOB: unknown
Weight: 42 lbs
Energy Level: Low
Color & Markings: Brindle and white
Can go to a home with other dogs: Yes. I am submissive but a little curious about my foster brother. As long as my new sibling is ok with me, I'll be ok with them.
Can go to a home with cats: unknown. I have not been around cats.
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have kids that are older as I'm not an active girl and I'm a little timid so small kids may scare me.
Object Aggression: None
Special Needs: regular facial fold cleaning, high quality grain free food, regular flea and heart worm treatment.
​Medications: None
Crate Trained: I spent most of my life in a crate so I'm not a fan of being in one. My foster mom has a hallway that she has blocked off for me and I stay there when she's gone.
House Trained: No. I am a puppy mill dog so I'm still learning. I know I'm supposed to go outside as when I'm out there, I do my business. But I do not speak so I don't have a way to tell my mom I have to go. We're working on it!
Physical Fence Required: No. I have no desire to run anywhere. But I should always be on a leash or heavily supervised when outside.
​Adoption Donation: TBD
Prior to applying to adopt Cece please review our adoption process on our website with rules and process information.
Adopt a Bulldog

My Ideal Home:
At first I was afraid, I was petrified!
Kept thinking I would live my life in a crate inside
I spent so many nights thinking "What did I do wrong?"
But now I'm strong!
And I'm learning how to get along!

Hey, I'm Cece and I'm new to BBR and new to this life outside of a crate. Once I was out of the crate, I did not want to go back. My foster mom puts me in her hallway when she's gone. I can be bribed to go there with a treat or a toy. I'm a little shy and timid around new people and new places. I'm learning how to be a pet. I don't show much interest in toys because I don't understand what they are for but I'll occasionally tug on a toy with my foster mom; she seems to like that game. I spent my first few nights in my foster home pacing the house. But once my mom put a bed and a blanket out for me, I figured out how to relax! I love my bed and I love to nest in my blanket. I like to be outside and walk around the backyard. I do my business outside when I'm out there but I don't know how to tell my mom I have to go so I have had some accidents in the house. She and I are learning my signals and we're spending a lot of time outside walking the backyard. Other than the tapping of my toes on the floor, some snores and toots, I make zero noise. I barked once at the vacuum cleaner. I leave the guarding of the house to my foster brother. I would rather sleep or wander the backyard or stare at my human. I'm starting to understand what cuddling is and I enjoy it very much. I like to jump on the couch to be next to my mom and get as close to her face as possible. I have a foster brother that I am sometimes curious about but he doesn't want to get to know me so I leave him alone. I'd rather be with my foster mom anyway. I do need to be watched when I'm eating as I like to eat all the food that is out regardless of whether it's for my foster brother or not. I'm still learning some manners. I would love it if you brought me into your home and let me learn manners and how to be a pet in your house!

Intake info: I was surrendered to BBR as a part of the "October 8" pack from puppy mill situations.

View attachment 80123

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.