Last Update: 10/12/2017
Date Available: 10/12/2017
DOB: 4/7/2012
Weight: 66 lbs
Energy Level: Medium
Color & Markings: Brindle and white
Can go to a home with other dogs: No
Can go to a home with cats: No
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have kids that can handle my size and typical bulldog stubbornness.
Object Aggression: None
Special Needs: Daily facial fold cleaning and high quality grain free food. My forever family will need to be one that has experience with raising bulldogs.
​Medications: Regular flea and heartworm preventative
Crate Trained: Yes
House Trained: I still slip up a few times but overall I'm pretty well trained.
Physical Fence Required: Yes.
Adoption Donation: $475

Prior to applying to adopt Bubba please review our adoption process on our website with rules and process information.

My Ideal Home:
Hi! I'm Bubba. I am a handsome 5 year old fella. I really want to be in a loving home where my people have a little bit of patience with me as I settle into my new surroundings. I recently had my tail amputated so I'm feeling much better than when I first came to the wonderful folks at BBR. I'm doing well on my house training with my foster parents. I go into my crate without complaint and I know how to sit when asked to. I'm learning manners and how to be a good boy. I do have my moments of stubbornness, as most bulldogs do. But I do love to cuddle and I love having my back and head rubbed. I love being outside so a home with a fenced in backyard is best for me. Do you have room on your couch for a beefcake like me?

Since I can be a bit of a stubborn lad, my forever family needs to be one that has experience is raising handsome bulldogs like me. I will be the most handsome of them all, but prior experience with bulldogs is required.

View attachment 80123

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.