Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
brutus.jpg

Intake Date: 6/14/17
Last Update: 9/11/17
Date Available: 9/11/17
DOB: 6/14/16
Weight: 55 lbs
Energy Level: High, I still have a lot of puppy energy in me!
Color & Markings: a light brindle with black stripes
Can go to a home with other dogs: I love every dog I meet! I would love to have a brother or sister to play with
Can go to a home with cats: No, I like to chase after ducks, geese, squirrels and rabbits so cats in my environment would not be a good idea
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have kids over the age of 8 that are able to handle my high energy and high jumping skills. I'm easily excited and that can be scary for kids.
Object Aggression: I am willing to share my toys and food with my foster siblings
Special Needs: A high quality grain free food. I do have a bite history so I will need to be adopted on a training contract that requires my new family to put me through a professional training program within 6 months of being adopted.
​Medications: regular flea and heartworm preventative regimen
Crate Trained: Yes, I like to rest in my crate and take naps.
House Trained: Yes I am! I have a schedule of when I like to potty and if I'm not taken outside on this schedule, I have had some indoor accidents.
Physical Fence Required: Yes. I love to run and play fetch and follow around when my foster parents are doing yard work. I also have a high prey drive and if I see a squirrel, I will try to chase it so a fence will keep me safe
​Adoption Donation: $200
Prior to applying to adopt Brutus please review our adoption process on our website with rules and process information.
Adopt a Bulldog

My Ideal Home:

I know I don't look exactly like my mom did, but with that also comes the fact that I don't act the rest either. My mom was an English Bulldog but we're not sure of what breed my dad was. I don't have skin allergies or breathing problems and I'm not all that stubborn like a Bulldog. I like to please my people - I can sit, shake with both paws and lay down. I love to walk for miles at the park. I swim like I'm a champion at it and love to play fetch. I'm a big, strong boy, with lots of happy energy. I love all dogs I meet, and greet them accordingly. I have really had a good time with my foster mom. She takes me to BBR events where I get a lot of attention and pets, and my gosh that is so awesome. I meet and greet everybody with lots of love and kisses. Sometimes I get super excited and jump up but we are working on that as well. I get to play with my foster sister, and the neighbor dogs and any dog I meet out and I am a perfect gentleman when it comes to manners with other dogs. I'm learning that cuddling is my favorite activity and I have no problem settling down to do so. My ideal home would be an active family that loves to take me out to run or walk and play. If I'm left alone for too long, I do chew things that my foster mom says are bad things. But I am a puppy who still needs some work, so I can still be trained to not chew on things I shouldn't. Everyone says I'm so pretty, and I'm gaining confidence and starting to believe them. There is nothing in the world that I am not happy about and you will be able to tell that by my tail always wagging.
If a big happy puppy would be a great addition to your family please give me a chance, you will not be disappointed!

Brutus will be adopted on a training contract which requires his new family to put him through a professional training program within 6 months of being adopted.

Intake info:
Brutus former family had taken him to a shelter after they claimed he bit a child in the family. While in the foster home, Brutus has not shown any signs of aggression towards kids or any adults but we will require he be put through a professional training program within 6 months of being adopted.​

View attachment 80123

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.