I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Alice~Special Needs English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
alice.jpg

Intake Date: 9/15/17
Last Update: 9/20/17
Date Available: 9/20/17
Weight:
Energy Level:
Color & Markings: White and gray
Can go to a home with other dogs:
Can go to a home with cats:
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have:
Object Aggression:
Special Needs: I have spina bifida and will need to be in diapers for the rest of my life.
​Medications:
Crate Trained:
House Trained:
Physical Fence Required:
​Adoption Donation:
Prior to applying to adopt Alice please review our adoption process on our website with rules and process information.
Adopt a Bulldog

My Ideal Home:
Hi I'm Alice and I need a forever home! Oh - and I may just be one of the cutest things ever. There's just one eeeensy weeeensy little catch: I have spina bifida like current BBR Rocco that leaves me incontinent, leaking stool and urine, and I need to be in diapers the rest of my life. Otherwise I'm a happy go lucky, wouldn't know anything is wrong with me kind of gal. My foster momma has worked hard with me to get me walking and running well.

View attachment 80123

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.