Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
rocco1.jpg

Date Available: 6/22/2017
DOB: 2/9/2017
Weight: 40 pounds (AND GROWING)!
Energy Level: I'm pretty high energy, because I'm a puppy! I have my down time too, don't worry, I do sleep!
Color & Markings:
Fawn colored body, white on my neck, in the middle of my face and down onto my nose and brown around my eyes!
Can go to a home with other dogs: So far so good, but I would like to go to a home with a submissive dog, preferably female, if you have a dog at all! Males with Males isn't always a perfect idea!
Can go to a home with cats: I don't live with any cats, but who knows how I will do!
Good with kids: BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have: Children will be ages 8+ to love on my littleness!
Object Aggression: None, but I'm a puppy, so I like to chew, and play with toys! It's best to slowly introduce toys to me and my new fur sibling if there is one!
Special Needs: I'm just a little puppy and I have some issues with my BM's, they tell me that I'm what they call incontinent, and that I will have to wear diapers for a long, long time, possibly forever. (
urinary/fecal incontinence, rectal prolapse, congenital spinal malformation (T11-13). He wears Diapers. Prognosis: his ability to be ambulatory could decrease as well as increased complications with eliminations over time.)

I also need a limited ingredient, grain free, high quality, children free, diet.
ā€‹

ā€‹Medications: monthly flea and heartworm prevention. OTC probiotic and joint supplement
Crate Trained: I am crate trained, but don't forget that I'm what they call a "diaper baby", so I will need to wear diapers daily.
House Trained:
No, I will always wear a diaperā€¦I donā€™t seem to mind them and it makes me extra cute according to my foster mom!
Physical Fence Required: While it is preferred that I have a fenced in area to play/roam/potty, if that isn't possible I definitely must always be supervised, and I must always be on a leash when outside! I am all about the chase right now and I will ignore you if I am focused on catching something.
ā€‹Adoption Donation: TBD
Prior to applying to adopt Rocco please review our adoption process on our website with rules and process information.
Adopt a Bulldog

My Ideal Home:

Hello world, my name is Rocco, and I want you to know that I will charm the pants right off of you! Everyone I meet falls head over heels for me, and love on me like crazy! I am a dog that enjoys human contact to the point where I need to touch someone if they are near, I like to cuddle and be held if you will have me! Right now I am busy being a puppy, and that is my number 1 job. Everything goes into my mouth; why? BECAUSE I AM A PUPPY! I like to chew on dog toys and anything else within reach, so you will have to keep an eye on me until I move out of this puppy stage. I am food motived and have a hearty appetite. I need a family with lots of patience, love, the ability to stay committed to keeping my pancake clean and who are able to change my diaper as needed. I am best not left alone, specifically without a diaper change, for 4-5 hours. I will be adopted on a neuter contract, as it is best to have me neutered between the age of 6-months and 1-year, and BBR will require this in order to adopt me!

Intake info:
Rocco was surrendered to us by a loving breeding family. Rocco has some issues with bowel control and is being checked out now by our vets to determine what his medical needs are and we will look into each and every one of his needs and determine what Rocco needs as he transitions into his foster home in time. Watch for updates on Rocco as he adjusts to his new life with BBR!

View attachment 80123

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online