MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
chubbs.jpg

My Ideal Home:

My ideal home wants a dog to hang out with! I love humans and they love me! I'm fine with other dogs, but I'm not completely concerned with them, so I could even do well in a home as your soul canine companion. I like to chill, I love to explore, and I love snuggles. I really hope that my forever home plans to be involved with me and to spend as much time with me as possible. I'm learning how to be in a family as a companion! I need time to adjust, I need time to just be a dog. I hope that my new family will take me on walks, maybe they will have a fenced in yard so I can explore, but as long as I get some walking done, then I'm good to go! I'm a pretty white color, and I need to keep my coat healthy and well groomed, so a good diet, regular supplements, and lots of love will help me be the best me possible. I'm doing very well in my foster home and they treat me like the hunk of lovin' that you know I am! My new home will bare with me as I get to know everyone. I may mark, I may have a behavior that you don't love, but this is just a caution. I've been great in my foster home, but every new place is just that, a new place! So, let's be in this to win it!

View attachment 80123

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.