I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Abbie & Tillie~English Bulldogs Available for Adoption in Ohio (Bonded Pair)

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
abbie&tillie.jpg

Hi there! My name is Abbie, but I go by Babs. I am a lovely 5 year old, white and tan English bulldog who enjoys a nice relaxing lounge on the couch with my humans. My sister Tilly and I have known nothing but love our whole lives. We had the best mommy and daddy ever, but before they passed away they called Buckeye Bulldog Rescue to make sure we went with a family who would take care of us and love us just like they did. Since going with the nice people at BBR, my sister and I both got our eyes all fixed up and they even fixed my knee! (We both had Entropian, and I had a luxating patella and a partially torn ACL). I am still recovering from my surgery, but I can already tell I am going to feel so much better!

Tilly and I are a package deal. As that goes, together we are enough bully for one house, so we prefer to be the only dogs (not sure about cats though…). As many sisters do, we have the occasional tiff; sometimes it is over toys, and sometimes it just seems like a good idea at the time and there is really no good reason. But we get over it pretty quickly and really hate when our foster mom and dad separate us after. We sit on opposite sides of the gate and cry for each other, but I understand why they have to give us a timeout.

Although we would rather be the only dogs, we do love older kids (we love all humans, honestly…). In fact, I love people so much I melt (literally) when someone comes over. Really… my legs are like Jell-O and I roll right down on the floor onto my back for some belly massaging. My foster mom says that one of my best qualities is my hugs; every day I meet her in the kitchen when she comes home from work and I hug her for a minute.

Abbie and Tilly will need to go to a home with no other dogs. They are both spayed, up-to-date on shots and housetrained. Please consider opening up your heart and giving these sweet girls their loving furever home!

Adoption donation for Abbie and Tillie is $700.

Update: Great news! I've been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.