Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Bacon~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Bacon~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

Hi, my name is Bacon! I was rescued from a hoarding situation where I lived my whole life in a cage and was used just to make puppies. Some nice people came along and took me away, and I am now looking for a loving forever home to spend my days! Since I came from a poor situation, no one is sure how old I am, but the nice vet thinks I am 3 or 4 years old. Because I lived most of my life in a cage, my teeth are pretty worn down from chewing on it.

I am a super sweet boy, and very playful! I get bursts of energy in the evening, and I love to run. Because of this, I will need a home with a fenced in yard. I also like to hang outdoors and chase squirrels. I am getting used to walking on a leash; if I’m in the mood, I like to walk around the block, but not much farther than that.

I don’t really like dogs that are bigger than me, but I do okay with smaller dogs. My ideal home would not have any young children, so I will need a home with children over 10 years old. Due to my history, sometimes if I am startled from behind, someone sneaks up on me, or I get too excited, I may nip. And I would never want to hurt a child! I also am not very good with cats, since I have a high prey drive.

I am neutered, up to date on shots, and housetrained.

Update: Great news! I've been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-19-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Remove Ads