I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Bacon~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
bacon.jpg

Hi, my name is Bacon! I was rescued from a hoarding situation where I lived my whole life in a cage and was used just to make puppies. Some nice people came along and took me away, and I am now looking for a loving forever home to spend my days! Since I came from a poor situation, no one is sure how old I am, but the nice vet thinks I am 3 or 4 years old. Because I lived most of my life in a cage, my teeth are pretty worn down from chewing on it.

I am a super sweet boy, and very playful! I get bursts of energy in the evening, and I love to run. Because of this, I will need a home with a fenced in yard. I also like to hang outdoors and chase squirrels. I am getting used to walking on a leash; if I’m in the mood, I like to walk around the block, but not much farther than that.

I don’t really like dogs that are bigger than me, but I do okay with smaller dogs. My ideal home would not have any young children, so I will need a home with children over 10 years old. Due to my history, sometimes if I am startled from behind, someone sneaks up on me, or I get too excited, I may nip. And I would never want to hurt a child! I also am not very good with cats, since I have a high prey drive.

I am neutered, up to date on shots, and housetrained.

Update: Great news! I've been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.