Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Dora~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Dora~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

Dora is a big girl who came to us as an owner surrender when her owner developed allergies. Dora is a beautiful 7 year old brindle and white bulldog, who was formerly used as a breeder.

She is generally laid back once settled. Dora is crate trained, but has had accidents in her foster home from time to time, so she will need a little help in that area. She is a sweet girl who absolutely loves people! She does well with kids and cats. She also does well with other dogs and is very patient with her high-energy foster sister.

Dora is well-trained and will pick up a toy when company comes in, so she won't jump. She loves to walk around with a toy in her mouth to show it to everyone. Her favorite pastimes are sleeping on the couch and chewing on her toys.

Dora is a healthy bulldog, and currently does not have any ongoing medical needs.

Please consider opening up your heart and giving Dora her loving furever home!

Adoption donation for Dora is $350.

Update: Great news! I've been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-19-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Remove Ads