I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Boomer~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
8203120_orig.jpg

Hi there, my name is Boomer! I am 2 years old and was surrendered by owners for playing a bit too rough with my 4 year old skin sister. She did not like me, so now I am looking for a new furever home. I am a very handsome brindle boy, and am a total sweetheart! I love to snuggle with my people, and I love to play! Since I am still young, sometimes I get a little rambunctious when I play, so I need to go to a home with no children under 10 years old. I’m not aggressive when I play; just sometimes I play a little rough. I get along with other dogs, and I am fine with cats as well. I am house-broken, and I do fine with being in a crate. I am very healthy, and do not have any health problems. Please consider opening up your heart and giving me a loving furever home! Adoption donation for Boomer is $600

Update: Great news! I've been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YEAH.... congrats on your new home Boomer!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.