I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Bobby~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
bobby.jpg

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, not good with kids, and not good with dogs.

Bobby's Story...
Please meet Bobby aka Baby! Bobby is a handsome fawn & white gentleman. He is an 8 year old owner surrender, who appears to be in great health, is alert, and absolutely loves his human companions! Though being of the type that, “takes their owner for a walk”, he is 100% loyal and in-tune to what you are doing. This guy wants nothing but to be around his person ... to be scratched, snuggled, kissed, and doted on in every possible way.

With that said ... Bobby needs people and has significant separation anxiety. So far in foster care, Bobby does not tolerate well with being isolated from people, and does not react well with crating. The foster family is working on the crating issue, but any potential adopters should be aware that Bobby shouldn't be left alone in a crate (or any room) until he has been fully acclimated to being alone. This will prevent him from hurting himself as he WILL try to escape.

Bobby is also used to being an only dog. Based on information provided by the surrendering family, and observations noted in foster care, Bobby would be best as an only dog (as he has displayed aggressive behavior with the foster dogs in his family). This guy just wants to be around people. Period. If you are looking for a good "spooner" at night, or while taking a nap, Bobby is great! He is the best snuggler in the world.

Bobby is housebroken and knows simple commands such as "sit" and "shake". He knows what "potty" means, and of course the word, "treat". Bobby will need to go to a home without other dogs, and only with children OVER the age of 8 years old. Please consider opening up your heart and giving Bobby his loving furever home!

Adoption donation for Bobby is $200.

Update: Great news! I've been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.