Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Brutus~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Brutus~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

Brutus's Story...
    Hi my name is Brutus! I’m a beautiful brindle English bulldog with white markings. I’m a big guy, weighing in at 77 pounds. I was pulled from a shelter after my previous owners left me, and the nice people there said they think I am about 3 years old.

I’m a very sweet guy, but I do have some issues. I had problems with my eyes, so I had to have surgery. Because of this, I‘ll need daily medicine for a condition called “dry eye” for the rest of my life. Since I came from a shelter, no one knows if I’m good with kids, so they tell me I shouldn't go to a home with children under 8 years old. I am fine with cats and other dogs.

I am housebroken and crate trained. I also know how to sit, give high five, and I walk like a gentleman on a leash. I’m a really good boy and love attention! I’ve had surgeries to have my nares enlarged, for entropian & cherry eye, as well as being neutered. I can't wait to find my furever home… Can you open up your heart to me?

Update: Great news! I've been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-19-2014 at 06:59 PM.

Remove Ads