MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
brutusohio.jpg

Brutus's Story...
Hi my name is Brutus! Iā€™m a beautiful brindle English bulldog with white markings. Iā€™m a big guy, weighing in at 77 pounds. I was pulled from a shelter after my previous owners left me, and the nice people there said they think I am about 3 years old.

Iā€™m a very sweet guy, but I do have some issues. I had problems with my eyes, so I had to have surgery. Because of this, Iā€˜ll need daily medicine for a condition called ā€œdry eyeā€ for the rest of my life. Since I came from a shelter, no one knows if Iā€™m good with kids, so they tell me I shouldn't go to a home with children under 8 years old. I am fine with cats and other dogs.

I am housebroken and crate trained. I also know how to sit, give high five, and I walk like a gentleman on a leash. Iā€™m a really good boy and love attention! Iā€™ve had surgeries to have my nares enlarged, for entropian & cherry eye, as well as being neutered. I can't wait to find my furever homeā€¦ Can you open up your heart to me?

Update: Great news! I've been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.