Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Izzy~English Bulldogs Available for Adoption in Ohio

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Izzy~English Bulldogs Available for Adoption in Ohio

Please meet Izzie! She is a very loving and sweet girl who loves to lie on the couch all day! Izzie is a big girl at 80 pounds, she’s 7 years old, and is a beautiful brindle & white bullie. She loves to be around her people at all times, and just lay near you and take bullie naps! Izzie loves people, kids, and even cats, but can be aggressive towards other dogs. She’s a very good listener, and if she has shown aggression she can easily be stopped with just your voice. Izzie is spayed & housebroken (she does have accidents sometimes), and is very good for her grooming and nail trims. Izzie has had some seizures in the past (just one or two a year), but in not currently on meds for this.

Izzie will need to go to a home with no other dogs. Please consider opening your heart and giving Izzie her furever home!

Adoption fee for Izzie is $300.

Update: Great news! I've been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by bullmama; 11-19-2014 at 07:00 PM.

Remove Ads