I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Maggie~ English Bulldog Available For Adoption In Ohio ~

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
542
Reaction score
91
Location
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
7307112.webp

ABOUT MAGGIE
Breed: French Bulldog
Color: Brindle - With White
Age: Adult
Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
Sex: Female

I am already spayed, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.

Maggie's Story...
Maggie is a 5 year old owner surrender. She was originally used for breeding. She's working on housetraining and doing very well. She LOVES attention and wants to be the center of it at all times. She does ok with other dogs but is pretty dominant so would prefer a submissive companion or none at all. She came to us with pretty bad allergies and this is something her new owner will have to be willing to work with with meds and a good diet.

Update: Great news! I've been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top