I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Othello~ English Bulldog Available For Adoption In Ohio ~

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
9474127.jpg

MORE ABOUT OTHELLO
Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: dogs, young children • Primary colors: Brindle, Brown or Chocolate • Coat length: Short

Hi there! I'm Othello - aka O-man, O, Old fellow, Frenchie, I'm really excited to meet my new family! I was recently violated on both ends: I had my nares opened up and my palate shortened to help me breathe and I was (gasp) neutered. My breathing sure is a lot better now and my foster mom hopes that now that I'm neutered, I won't feel so inclined to mark on things in the house - we're working on that.

I really really REALLY love toys, especially small plastic balls and b/c of this, I should only be adopted to a home that doesn't have young children and little toys laying around b/c I will destroy their toys. I like to chew on lots of things, actually; electrical cords included. I need someone who is able to supervise me closely and work with me on these issues. They say I'm so cute that it's hard to get mad at me when I eat something I'm not supposed to. Speaking of eating things I'm not supposed to, I do enjoy eating something that may gross you out: poop. Not just my own poop, but any poop I can find when I'm taking a walk. I guess we're working on this, too. It's important that my new owners try to pick up my poo as soon as I do it so I don't eat it.

I'm a really loving guy. I like to be held like a baby and get belly scratches but I can't sit still too long so this can be short lived. If you're looking for a lazy dog that will lay around with you, I'm not your guy. I want someone who can keep up with me. I just want to play play play! Part of my requirement for adoption is that my new family has a fence b/c I like to run around outside and, well, I'm a runner! I'll take off and try to chase cars at every chance I can get. But, even though I like it outside, my time outdoors should be limited b/c like all bulldogs, I cannot tolerate the heat and don't know my own limits.

Update: Great news! I've been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online