Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Rebel.jpg

Dear Future Parents,
I just want to hang out with you. I love being next to you while you cook or just sit and watch TV. Going for walks is great fun. I wiggle when I see the leash. Going for car rides is one of my favorites. Baths are pretty great too. The rubdown is the best part! I'm great in the crate too. I do have some allergies and I would really appreciate a high quality grain-free diet. I also need regular baths to help keep the allergies under control. Other dogs are just fine with me. They are fun to run and pounce with. I haven't spent any time around cats, so I don't know how I would respond. I would prefer a home with no kids, or at least older kids. My foster mom calls me a big teddy bear. I do kinda look like a teddy bear and I do hug! Did I mention that I love hugs? It's easy to find out more about me. If you think I'm the right dog for you, make sure fill out an online application and then email [email protected] to express your interest.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> bulldoghavennw.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Haven

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.