MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
lexi.jpg

Hi! I'm Lexi aka Lexi Bear.

I am a 5 1/2 year old sweet little angel looking to find my furever home filled with lots of pets and treats. I am a gentle pup who does great with other dogs and kids. I do not bark but I sure snort and you'll often see my tongue sticking out. I get a lot of compliments from people when I go to work with my foster mom. Walks are good but please make them short, I just get so tired!

I am potty trained, crate trained, enjoy doggy daycare, and know "sit" & "come". If you know about my breed, you know I'm stubborn so I don't like to sit unless I get a treat as a reward. You wouldn't know from my personality, but I had a tough 5 years. I was a breeding dog and had at least 5-6 litters which was hard on my little body. Alas, a really nice man came to my rescue 6 months ago and adopted me. I really loved him but his work caused him to be away for too long so he made the best decision for me to find a new home.

The vet says I have no health issues (which I already knew because I am perfect). Overall, I am a loving little girl looking to fill the hearts and home of a new family. If you think we could be a match, please fill out an application and list my name.

Looking forward to sharing my world with you!

View attachment 80130

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> bulldoghavennw.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Haven

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.