I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Maddie~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Washington

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
maddie.jpg

Maddie is all gussied up and ready to find her forever home. She's just turned 10, and, aside from ear infection and skin issues, she's a healthy girl. She enjoys short walks,( with coaxing ), loves laying in the sun in the backyard, belly rubs, Nyla bones and being with her people. She would do best in a home with very few stairs, and another dog, not tested with cats. She loves children, but not commotion, so visiting children would be ideal. I'm sure if given the chance she would destroy the vacuum cleaner. She doesn't like too much alone time, at her previous home she would have accidents in the house if left too often or too long. She will play a bit with the other dogs she is currently living with and is anxious to say hello to other dogs encountered on our walks. If she is feeling peck-ish she has been known to sit beside your bed and bark at you at 5:30 am to tell you it's breakfast time. She is happiest just hanging out with her peeps, wherever you are, she won't be far. She's a wonderful companion and I know someone out there is looking for a sweet old gal to love on!

View attachment 80130

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> bulldoghavennw.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Haven

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online