MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
rocco.jpg

I'm Rocco and I'm ready to be your best friend! I'm the greatest listener you'll ever find, I'll stare deeply into your eyes and remind you that I love you. That blown work meeting? I'll still love you. Forgot your coffee mug on the roof of your car? I'll still love you. Wore two different shoes? Yep--still love you.

I'm not looking for a perfect human, just one that I can watch eat dinner every day and silently beg with my big eyes. I love car rides, going for short walks so I can say hi to all the neighbors, having my belly rubbed (fair warning, I hump when I get too excited), and chewing on my toys. I mostly lounge all day in my big dog bed and also love my room (crate) where I sleep while you're away. I've been told many times I'm a good boy for having such excellent report with my potty skills, I go outside rain or shine (although in the rain you may need to coax me a little since I'm no duck--water sucks!).

The only thing I ask of you, amazing human, is to please be sensitive to my shy personality. I'm often startled by loud noises, being sneaked-up on when I'm napping, and I'm not well with small kids (I prefer teenager/adults). I will need to be the only dog in the home since I don't get along easily with other dogs. I have not been cat tested, but something tells me I might not be big fan of those either....cat hairballs? What even are those?!! I'm great at simple commands like stay, sit, leave it, no, and come. I do have seasonal allergies that will require allergy medications but no other major health concerns.

Did I mention I'm food motivated?!

View attachment 80130

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> bulldoghavennw.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Haven

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online