I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Lorisa~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Washington

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
lorisa.jpg

Hi! I'm Lorisa. I love my people and my preference is for a family with no female dogs. In fact, I prefer bigger male dogs, as the smaller ones look a lot like toys. It takes me a long time to warm up to other dogs, so please be patient with me. My foster mom doesn't think that I see or hear very well. I have accidentally gotten angry with the teenager in the house for surprising me. So, for everyone's safety and happiness, I will do best in a home with no children of any age and parents who understand that I can be easily startled. Especially when I'm sleeping. I also have a history of urinary tract infections, and I came to BHNW with a very advanced and challenging infection that quite possibly did some damage. I will need to be with a family that is forgiving of my accidents. You see, I don't always know when I have to go, still have some confusion about where to go, and I do on occasion leak while I'm sleeping. My foster mom, has done some diapering with me, but feels that with very consistent and regular walks, my problems will be easily avoided. I am crate trained, but I so prefer to be with my people, and I have moments of anxiety when left by myself. But overall, I am a super loving, gentle, happy, and snuggly bulldog. I am small, only 35 pounds! I can jump really high when I know my breakfast is coming and I am a very talented twerker! My back legs shake uncontrollably when my chest is scratched. It just feel so good! If you think you might be a good match for me, please make sure you application is in. I will be ready to go to my new home very soon!

View attachment 80130

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> bulldoghavennw.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Haven

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.