Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Maggie~~Available For Adoption in NW USA

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Maggie~~Available For Adoption in NW USA

Maggie was surrendered to BHNW with an abscessed tail. She had her tail amputated in July and has recovered nicely! Maggie is a little girl (55 lbs) with a whole lot of love to give! She loves big bones, is playful, eager to please and LOVES to go bye-bye (and yes....she knows what that means!) She doesn't drool much and isn't overly gassy but when she is, it isn't pleasant. Maggie is potty trained and crates up upon request. She even opens the screen door on the sliding glass doors to let herself out and if the doors are closed she will scratch to let you know she needs to go outside. Maggie needs a fenced yard where she can come and go as she pleases as she loves to be outside. Maggie needs to be an only pet to very loving parents. She would do best with kids over 12. Maggie would do great with a family that has someone home to be with her. She doesn't like to be alone so much and is anxiously waiting at the door if you do leave her. She loves to plant herself on your feet and is ready to go to bed when you are (and yes, she knows what that means, too!) Maggie or Maggasaurus Rex as we call her is a wonderful dog and will be a great addition to the right family!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Haven

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-18-2014 at 11:14 AM.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Remove Ads