Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Jackson~~In Foster Care and Needs Your Help

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Jackson~~In Foster Care and Needs Your Help

Please welcome Jackson to BHNW from one of our Humane Society partners! Jackson is just a love! He can endure a nice walk well and does well on the lead. He loves to just lay by you and chew on a toy when in the house, and enjoys car rides too! Jackson is very eager to please and learns easily what you ask of him. He knows how to sit , fetch and come . He still suffers with his arthritis, however will do stairs no problem. He loves a good toy or two or three and, well, he just deserves to be spoiled! Jackson is more than grateful just to have a place to call home and a warm bed to sleep on and you can't help but kiss his smooshie cheeks! Currently Jackson is putting on weight so that he can be healthy enough to get neutered. Please consider donating to this sweetie's care and check back for updates!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Haven

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-18-2014 at 11:23 AM.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Remove Ads